Friday, December 29, 2017

IS + X-mas gift haul

I have to admit that most of my beauty purchases are made abroad, so it's about time I make an account of the items I bought in my home country + the two beauty items I got for X-mas.



Benefit - They're real mascara: I have for a long time really wanted to try some of the mascaras from Benefit, and when I saw this on a sale, I snatched one.
Nars audacius lipstic - Anna: my nephew was so kind to give this to me for Christmas. And am super excited to try this one out
Milani - Prep+Set+Glow illuminating transparent powder 02: This I bought as I had some credit left on a gift card I received last year. Heard some really good things about it - so it will be exciting to try
Inglot eyeshadow - colour 363 (3,0 g) - a medium grey, brown with a hint of purple: when I turned in my master-thesis I thought I did deserve a small reward, and as I have never tried anything from Inglot before I thought it would be a perfect treat.
Essie nail lacquer - buy me a cameo: a rosy metallic colour a friend of mine gave me for x-mas. This colour is a tiny bit darker than the one I am planning to use up in 2018 - so will have this one waiting.
Helena Rubinstein - All mascaras, complete eye make-up remover: there was a 25% discount in one of the big supermarkets in Iceland, on all cosmetics, so I thought it would be a perfect time to get a better eye makeup remover than micelar water which is not performing so well with my Lumene mascara. Unfortunately this brand in my opinion is not as good as the Lancomé Bi-Facil one, which remains my favorite ;)

So that summons up all my cosmetics and beauty purchases and gifts in the year of 2017. Which comes to a total of 15 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment