Sunday, December 24, 2017

Beauty goals for 2017 - results

Of the ten products I planned to use up or pan in 2017 I hit my goals on only five products - which is only 50% of the original goal, but fortunately there is not much left of the items I did not manage to finish up.

Products used up from Beauty goals for 2017


I managed to finish the following products:
Lumene body magic - hydra luminous body lotion (200 ml): goal is to finish this up - as a matter of fact there are only a few uses left I guess... but this is one of my oldest products I own, so it needs to be used up.
Hollister - So Cal - perfume (75 ml): a discontinued fragrance by Hollister, love the scent, but is one of my older fragrances so I want to make a sure I use it up before it goes bad.
Burt's Bees - gloss - 203 Autumn haze (5 ml): I managed to use almost half of this in 2016 - so the goal for 2017 is to use the rest of it up.

Products I hit pan on as a part of Beauty goals for 2017

Then I managed to hit pan on two of the three products I wanted to hit pan on this year:
Maybelline - colour tattoo 24hr - gel cream eyeshadow - 35 on and on bronze 
Bourjois Paris - Smokey eyes trio - 09 Lady vert de gris (4,5 g) - the middle shade (the lighter brown grey colour)

The five remaining products

So the products that still remain are:
Victoria's Secret - Beauty rush - Candy baby - body double mist (250 ml): only a few uses remain of this product - I am sure I will finish it before the end of January.
The body shop - Vitamin E face mist (100 ml): I can only blame myself about not reaching my goals on this product, as I was not using it at all majority of the year. 
Maybelline - Instant age rewind eraser dark circles - light pale (6 ml): just a tiny bit remains of this product, or about 2 mm at the bottom of the container - I predict it will be finished latest at the end of February.
Lancome le crayon kohl noir (0,7 g): I started this year with 4,5 cm remaining of this item, and currently it is 3,5 cm - so I only managed to use up about 1 cm of this eyeliner. But luckily it is getting shorter, and soon it will be impossible to sharpen - then this eyeliner will finally be finished. But the formula of this kohl pencil is a bit stiff, which I assume is the reason it is so difficult to use up. But compared to last year, when I managed to use about 2 cm of this product, I must have done my eyes about 50% less this year, compared to last year, which can totally add up as I was writing my thesis from mid March untill the end of August, and did not wear a lot of makeup during that time. 
Maybelline - depotted eyeshadow in a champagne shimmery colour: also I did not manage to hit pan on this item.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment