Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Empties November - December 2017

In these last two months of the year, I managed to finish three products up:

Empties in November and December 2017

The three items I managed to finish up were;

Lumene body magic - hydra luminous body lotion (200 ml): this was a part of my Beauty goals for 2017 - and managed to finish it up. The branding and packaging for Lumene has since I got this changed several times, so I am very glad it is finished.But the texture of it was lovely, it gave a nice shimmering effect without smearing onto clothes.
YSL - Black opium - eau de parfum (1,5 ml): I am trying to use up my testers instead of having them lying around for ages.
Avon care - Paraffin hand cream (100 ml): an excellent hand cream my mom gave me a few years ago. Loved the fact it did not have a strong fragrance so it was perfect to use just before I went to bed.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment