Monday, June 3, 2019

Delayed February birthday haul

So as I planned for the year 2019, January would be a no-buy month, and then in February I could purchase some items as it would be my birthday month.
So here comes a very delayed birthday haul!

Birthday haul in February


Clarins - eye contour brush (réf. 470131): I grabbed this on a 40% discount in Hagkaup, one of the biggest beauty retailers in Iceland. But I had actually been looking for a small eyeshadow brush to smudge eyeshadow under the lower lash line. And this fit the bill perfectly, and works very nicely. Too bad it is probably discontinued, and hence on a discount.
Inglot - soft precision lip liner in 63: I was looking for a darker every day lip liner than the ones I have in my collection, and would go well together with my lipsticks. And as this is one of the most popular lip liners in Inglot in Iceland, I decided to buy it for myself as a birthday treat.
Inglot eyeshadow in 461: This eyeshadow had been on my to buy list from Inglot for a very long time, as it is one of those perfect crease colors. It is a medium light brown, with a hint of shimmer in it, plus LisaLisaD1 recomended it.

What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment