Sunday, December 30, 2018

Empties September - December 2018

Here they are the items I used up from September to December 2018, also there are included two declutters.

Empties + declutters September - December 2018

Beauty by Zazie - Nail polish remover (250 ml): a generic nail polish remover, I found this one to be very dry and hard on my nails and will for sure next time buy one more suited for sensitive, and dry nails. 
Peter Thomas Roth - Mega rich body lotion (24 ml): a small body lotion I got at a hotel some years back. It had a thin and light consistency that sunk into the skin very rapidly.
Dove - Intense repair overnight cream (120 ml): finally managed to finish this hair repair cream. Would I buy it again? Probably not
Clinique - Bottom lash mascara in 01 black (2 ml): This I bought on a whim some time ago, I found it a bit dried out from day one, and would for sure not recommend or buy again.
Lumene - Bright now visible repair, tone corrector serum (30 ml): A light creamy consistent serum/cream. Would I recommend? Yes I absolutely recommend and love everything I have tried by this brand.
Abercrombie & Fitch - First instinct - woman eau de toilette (2 ml): A nice scent but considering my stash of perfumes, I do not need one more at this time.
Gosh - Darling lashes, extreme volume mascara (10 ml): When I cracked open into this one I found out it had dried out, so this is a decluttered item. 
Boots - Ingredients - Sheet face mask, charcoal & willow bark, cleansing & purifying (20 ml): This mask had a whopping 20 ml, and after using the sheet mask inside, I was able to use the remaining liquid in the packaging for 2 more applications. It had a light gel consistency and had a minor tingling and cooling sensation when first applied to the face. 
Almay - eyeliner - 207 brown (0,28 g): This item is also a decluttered item, as when I cracked into it, it was dried out, when I broke a tip of it, it seemed to be soft enough for the eyes, but when I tried to apply it on my eyes, it turned out to be too dry and hard to apply.
Lancome le crayon kohl noir (0,7 g): this item was a roll over product from 2017 and finally I managed to use this one up this year. And considering how long this item lasted, compared to the Almay roll up pencil, a wooden eyeliner seems to have a much longer shelf life than a roll up one.
Dr. Belmeur advanced - Cica recovery cream (1,2 ml): This I got as a sample in a beauty store in Toronto, if I remembered correctly. These small samples are perfect for depotting into a small jar to take with me while travelling. 

Did you finish anything of late?

No comments:

Post a Comment