Monday, December 31, 2018

Beauty goals for 2019 / Project pan 2019

So as it is the last day of 2019 it's about time to mark out my beauty goals for 2019, or project pan if you like.
So as in previous years I have selected ten items from my beauty stash, a combo of makeup, body and hair care. Some are far along, others not so much. 
So let's see what I will be dealing with in the year of 2019...

First seven products

Last three products


Lumene - Bright now vitamin C eye cream (15 ml): This item has been in use for such a long time, I think it's about time to use it up, and a rough estimate I guess I have about 4 ml left. As well I have another eye cream waiting to get used, it's an ideal goal to finish this one up.
Cover Girl - Ready set gorgeous in the color 115 (30 ml): This item is my oldest cream foundation, and truth be told probably over it's shelf life, but as long as it does not smell weird or have a weird texture I will continue to use it. The remaining product is though hard to estimate as the packaging isn't see-through, but when I squeeze all air out I would estimate I have 2/3 left of the foundation, or about 20 ml.
Origins - Drink up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst (100 ml): This item has been in my collection for longer than I care to remember. And do I estimate I have a whopping 35 ml left of it. And to finish it, I aim to implement mask Monday's so I will remember to use it every week. 
L'Occitane en provence - Verveine body lotion (250 ml): Each project is in a need of one give me product, a product that you are bound to finish up quickly and will pepp you for the year to come. I guess there are about 60 ml left of this body lotion, and will be ideal to finish, as I actually have body lotions that are "older" in my collection than this one, so as soon as this one is finished, I will start on one of those older ones.
Avon - Maroccan argan oil (30 ml): As I focused on two hair products last year, I thought I could at least finish one in 2019. I have about 10 ml left of this product, and as my ends are starting to get a bit dry (actually needing of a haircut) this is ideal to use up in the coming year.
Bourjois Paris - Happy light luminous serum primer (15 ml): This is a roll over product from my beauty goals from 2018. It has a little bit more left than half, so I would guess there are about 9 ml left of the serum primer. And as last year was such a fail to reach my goal to finish it, it will continue to be in my beauty goals for 2019.
Express - Love Express eau de parfum (10 ml): As this is my oldest roller ball, and I have two unopened ones, and I LOVE this scent, I would hate for it to go off before I get a chance to use it up. 
Bourjois Paris - Smokey eyes trio - 09 Lady vert de gris (4,5 g): There is only one color in this trio that I have not hit pan on, so my goal for this year is to hit pan on the shimmery metallic color.
Maybelline - color tattoo 24hr - gel cream eyeshadow - 35 on and on bronze: As this has started to dry out my goal with this product is to hit side pan.
Inglot - Bright amber - solid perfume (2,3 g): My first and only solid perfume I have ever owned, it is in deed an interesting concept, but still prefer a liquid one, as the scent spreads more easily, and compared to this particular solid perfume, the liquid ones last longer. 

Other "rules" for my beauty goals 2019 are the following:
  1. Not to buy any colored nail-polishes (nail strengtheners and top coats not included in the definition of "colored nail-polish").
  2. No impulse buys, or buys just because there is a sale or discount
  3. Max 1 perfume purchase
  4. No buy January and No buy March - maybe other months to be scheduled later on
  5. Max 2 eye-shadow palette purchases
  6. Max 2 brush purchases
Do you have any goals for 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment