Sunday, December 9, 2018

UK + GR haul

So it's time for the last haul of 2018, which is fairly small, as I only bought two items on my holiday in London and Thessaloniki. 

Last haul of 2018

Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse, multi-purpose dry oil, face, body hair (100 ml): This I grabbed on my Easy Jet flight from London to Thessaloniki, my friend had highly recommended this to me, and it was on 20% off on the flight so it was a yes yes yes.
Collection - Lasting perfection ultimate wear concelaer- Fair 1 (6,5 ml): This I grabbed in Superdrug in London, but on my stops in London I have always been keeping my eyes open for this item, as the UK bloggers/vloggers speak so highly of this concealer. Originally I was not planning to get it, but color match me and pick it up at a later time, but as they had almost every color in stock I decided to grab it and keep it as a backup when one of my 2 current concealers run empty.

Have you bought some x-mas treats recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment