Monday, October 21, 2013

UNA skincare

I got my hands on two samples form UNA skincare, which you can read all about here.


Cute sample jars



So I got a day and night cream samples. I sweat they both looked white when I got them, but by now the night cream has turned light pink. That might have something to do with the packaging, as the packaging for the full size is very different from anything I have ever seen before, it's kind of a pump, but the product comes out in the middle of the top... probably something to maintain the freshness of the cream.
The cream is very thick, but when you put it on your skin, it kind of gets oily and really melts into your skin. There is only one type of day cream, and one of night cream, so you can not get a spesific product for oily skin or dry skin. My skin is oily combination skin, and to be frank this cream is way too rich for me, especially on the t-zone, but as winter is around the corner I'm sure this will be good for my cheeks, but I will not be putting this onto my t-zone. I'm sure though that these creams will work perfectly for dry skin.

Thank you for reading,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment