Monday, November 11, 2013

Sample slaying

I've been on a bit of a rampage, going through my closets, and finding a lot of sample sizes of the various products. Went on a bit of a mission to finish those samples up, and here is the result:






So what I slayed:
YSL Manifesto eau de parfum - a very sophisticated scent, in some way it reminds me of She by Armani
Lumene Arctic touch purifying peat-facial mask - I really liked this, it cleaned my skin without stripping it completely dry
Anna Sui, Sui dreams - a smell that i find a bit young, probably nice for those who are just starting to wear scents.
Elizabeth Arden, After five - this tester had deffinetly gone bad, but I remember that it smelled nice when I got it..
The body shop, White musk eau de toilette - this just reminds me of high-school, as everyone was wearing a white musk scented oil by The body shop, and I did to, I'm just over this scent and not even sure I can finish it.
Nivea, Cellular anti-age Day cream + Skin-refining serum -  these are really good, usually I don't have big expectations for Nivea products, as the seem so mainstreem to me. But these are excelent, the scent reminds me of the blue original Nivea cream in the metal jar. This I would deffinetly purchase, but I'm trying to post-pone using products titled anti-aging, as my skin is still fairly young-looking.. but a few years down the line deffinetly.

So now all this (except the white musk toilette from The body shop) is going to the bin and out of my bathroom. De-clutter is a good thing.

Thank you for reading,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment