I'm such a sucker for palettes, even though I never buy them, but I'm always very tempted to cave in and buy a the hottest new palette at the time. This palette is yet another one I'm seriously tempted to buy, beautiful neutral browns by Bobby Brown, a brand that I have yet to try out.
Bobbi Brown eye palette in Rich choccolate
For a few minutes I really thought about getting this palette, it would be so versatile and good for everyday use. All beautiful brown and neutral shades, then when I really thought about it - I really have all these shades in one form or another from different brands.
So here is what I have:
My neutral collection
Swatched in sunlight
1. Make up store - microshadow ghetto - beautiful brown in the crease, outer v or lightly all over lid
2. Clinique stay matte sheer pressed powder for combination oily skin, this is a bit too dark for me - but now works as eyeshadow on me - come to think of it, was this the one that broke me out? I'd better throw this one out.
3. Kiko - 122 - a beutiful light taupe that works great all over the lid
4 - 6. Maybelline - Eyestudio natural impact - 05 glamour browns - a beautiful trio with light shimmer (used to be 4 shadows - but it shattered on me and this is left - the darkest brown is missing)
7. The body shop - 13 - a lightly yellow white - a good highligher on the brow or on inner corner
8. The body shop - 39 - not a very pigmented black - appears grey
9-10. Christian dior - juste duo symbole 741 - lightly shimmering highlighter and a beautiful brown
So as you can see I really don't need this palette, and I really do hate to have too much stuff, and as eye shadows go, it almost pisses me off to have more than one shadow in the same colour, or in a very close colour to each other - so you can hardly see the difference between the two.
Thank you for reading,