Friday, December 29, 2023

November - December 2023 Haul

 So here is my last shopping confession of the year


Skincare and lip balms

Brush, concealers, eyeshadow and hand cream


Nuxe - Honey lip care (10 ml): This I grabbed in Paris after searching for it in January 2023 without success, I found this in the first pharmacy I visited in Paris this December.
Lumene - Pure arctic miracle 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water (250ml): I already have a big bottle of this micellar water, but as I got stranded in Copenhagen for one night without any makeup or cleansers, so I grabbed the most needed items for a one night sleep in Copenhagen.
Cosrx - Advanced snail 96 mucin power essence (100 ml): This was on a major sale in Ulta Beauty on black Friday, and as I had the chance to grab one I did decide to snatch one up as I am running low on my snail gel I already have, and do believe this does miracles for my skin. 
Manufactura - Dead sea soft day face cream (50 ml): I purchased this on a holiday in Prague, as this brand came highly recommended and you always do need a face cream.
Lumene - Nordic hydra moisture balm (50 ml): This for sure was not a planned purchase, and as the micellar water was purchased as I needed a face cream for an unexpected overnight stay in Copenhagen. I do like the brand so I opted for a cream from this brand vs. something else.
By Terry - mini to go baume de rose lip care (2.3 gr): This I spotted at Prague airport and as this was a mini, and it is an item that is very hyped among beauty gurus I decided to give it a try.
Dermacol Prague - Master brush powder and blusher D56: I spotted a few of the Dermacol stores around the city of Prague, the makeup looked to be a bit of lower quality, but the brushes seemed to be of a decent quality, so I decided to grab one, and as a matter of a fact, I was having the hardest time to choose between two of them. 
Nilens Jord - Second skin concealer no.2 Shell (3 ml): This I also picked up in Copenhagen, in Magasin du Nord, I did need a concealer, as the bare minimum, and I did not have this type of concealer in my stash, this kind of a click pen with a brush.
Mac - Eyeshadow - All that glitters (1.3 gr): This is another item I snatched up on a black Friday offer in Mac, as they were having a discount of everything in their stores. 
Dermacol Prague - Magnolia flower care delicious hand cream (30 ml): This was gifted to me from the sales associate at the Dermacol store in Prage. Such a nice gesture, and will for sure come in handy as my hands tend to be dry.
Bare minerals - Multi tasking concealer broad spectrum spf 20 in bisque (2 g): I had been intrigued about this product for some time, and as I kept on getting red splotches on my face the current concealers I have at hand at the moment did not seem to stick I decided to give this a try. And it does work like a charm!! 

So that concludes my purchases for the year 2023 - and soon there will be time to outline my goals for 2024, both for project pan and as what to buy and what not to buy.
Do you have any plans regarding your cosmetics in the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment