Thursday, December 29, 2022

X-mas haul 2022

I received three gifts this year that can be considered beauty related..

Guinot Advent calendar


Gifts from my nephews


Guinot Advent Calendar: My sister gifted me my Christmas gift from her in advance on December 1st. It contained 24 little bags, each containing a deluxe sample size of different Guinot products. Contents of the Advent calendar: Sculpt expert cream - sculpt and firm cream body (30 ml), Longue vie corps body cream - firming youth cream body (30 ml), Hydra fraicheur milk - cleansing milk face (30 ml), Hydrazone corps lotion - gentle moisturizing lotion body (30 ml), Gommage facile easy scrub - gentle exfoliating gel body (30 ml), Nouvelle vie cream - first signs of ageing cream face (15 ml), Biologic exfoliating gel - gentle exfoliating gel face (15 ml), Dynamisant anti-fatigue mask - instant refreshing mask face (15 ml), Night logic cream - anti-fatigue radiance night cream face (15 ml), Anti-wrinkle mask - instant revitalising anti-wrinkle mask face dull skin (15 ml), Pur confort cream - soothing protective cream spf15 face sensitive skin (15 ml), Longue vie mains hand cream - youth cream anti-dark spots hands (15 ml), Eclat parfait scrub - exfoliating cream with double microbeads face (15 ml), Mirific anti-age oil - anti aging oil body (15 ml), Hydra fraicheur toning lotion - toning lotion face (30 ml), Micellaire cleansing water - cleansing water face and eyes all skin types (30 ml), Longue vie pids foot cream - regenerating youth cream feet (15 ml), Express yeux eye make-up remover - cleansing lotion non-oily eyes (30 ml), Hydra summum serum - perfect moisturising serum face (5 ml), Hydra finish cream - moisturising complexion-enhancing cream spf  face (10 ml), Masters colors Paris - lip definer lip pencil - color 01 (0,28 g), Masters colors Paris - lipstick color 02 (4 g), Masters colors Paris - nail color - color 30 (5 ml) and a Guinot facial brush. 
Shiseido - Colorgel lip balm: - 108 Lotus (2g): one of my nephew and his bf, gifted me 2 Clarins lip balms, one in 02 and the other in 04 - so I swapped the 02 and paid a little difference to change it to this Shiseido lip balm. The formula is a dream, rich color and super soft on one's lips!
The body shop - Aloe calming toner (250ml): I had requested this toner for x-mas when my younger nephew asked me what I wanted for x-mas. I am about half way through my other one I have. And this is something I purchase repeatedly it was ideal to get it for x-mas.
Clarins - Lip comfort oil - 04 Pitaya (7 ml): This was another item I had requested for x-mas, as I had been super curious about this oil from Clarins. This color is apparently PH-responsive, but the 02 color is not. Both of them are pink, but I assume my lips turn more pink with 04 - 02 applies more clear - but according to swatches online 02 is also a super cute color. Maybe I will get that one when I finish 04. 

That sums up my beauty x-mas gifts, did you get any?

No comments:

Post a Comment