Saturday, January 4, 2020

X-mas gift haul 2019

Of the Christmas presents this year, a few were beauty related...

X-mas haul 2019

Dr. Organic Manuka honey gift set: My nephew and his partner gave me this lovely gift set for x-mas 
     Dr. Organic - Manuka Honey - hand & nail cream (125 ml): This is an amazing hand lotion, me and my mom tired it over christmas, and omg it moisturizes, goes quickly into the skin and leaves the skin super moisturized so you can even feel the difference the day after you apply it. And the bottle is big and generous and will last for some time for sure.
     Dr. Organic - Manuka Honey - Skin lotion (200 ml): Super excited to try this one, if it even half as good as the hand cream I am in for a treat.
     Dr. Organic - Manuka Honey - Rescue cream (50 ml): I have tried this face cream before with excellent results. I decided to give it a try back in 2017 - and I did love it, as it worked really well for my sensitive skin, prone to perioral dermatitis.
Feel Iceland - Amino marine collagen - Pure Icelandic collagen food suppliment (300 g): Collagen seems to be the new buzz word in the beauty community, at least in Iceland. There has been some discussion about both food suppliments and facial creams. And as my sister knew I was curious about this stuff, so she gave me one for x-mas to try!

All in all, I got great gifts for Christmas this year, all of them very useful and handy.
Hope you had a good holiday season and a happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment