Wednesday, January 1, 2020

October-December haul 2019

Me on a low buy for 2019....?
Well it did not quite turn out like that!!



Sensai - Bronsing gel -BG 62 amber bronze (50 ml): I had heard so many girls raving about this product, especially at work, so when it was on offer I decided to grab one and give it a try.
Becca - The glow starts here: I grabbed this trio in Ulta, using a 20% discount code, as they were all half size products, and all I have been wanting to try. It contains:
     Becca - Backlight priming filter (15 ml)
     Becca - First light priming filter (15 ml)
     Becca - Under eye brightening corrector (2,3 g)
L'oreal - Magic root cover up - Medium brown (57 g): I grabbed this bottle as my sister can not stop raiving about this product, and how good it is at covering up grey roots.
Charlotte Tilbury - Matte revolution luminous modern-matte long-lasting lipstick - Very Victoria (3,5 g): Seriously is this the longest product name ever? But I have for sure went totally overboard in lipstick purchases in the year of 2019. But I have spent some serious time in Sephora and Nordstrom over the last year, swatching different CT lipsticks, and I figured out a few months back this would be the color I wanted. I had planned to buy it sometime in 2020, but caved in when I spent Christmas in Washington. So I bought it as a gift for myself!
The Ordinary - 100% Cold-pressed virgin marula oil (30 ml): I bought this oil as a replacement for the Avon Maroccoan argan hair oil I am finishing up as a part of my project pan 2019. And this can be both used on skin and in hair. And am I quite curious about marula oil.
Lush - Sugar plum fairy lipscrub (25 g): When I was walking around the streets of Amsterdam, in the cold November weather my lips were peeling out of control. Knowing Lush had a lip scrub in their stores I jumped in and grabbed a scrub, and it managed to heal my lips in the course of a day.
Rudolph Care by Andrea Rudolph - Acai facial mist -Purifying and firming facial toner (30 ml): This I picked up in the CPH duty free, thinking it was a moisturizing facial spray, perfect to carry in my purse for work. But toner comes in just as handy while travelling in a small bottle.
Victoria Beckham Beauty - Lid lustre - Mink (5 g): I was way to curious about the Victoria Beckham beauty brand, so I just had to order one product from her line to give it a try. And I did wear it for the first time to a Tarkan concert in Amsterdam in November. It is a very crumbly eyeshadow - but I have to give it a better try with an eyeshadow primer. Perhaps at new years eve!
Fenty beauty by Rhianna - gloss bomb universal lip luminizer - fenty glow (9 ml): Again the girls at work's recommendations get me in the mood to try out new products. So I picked this item up, as a mater of a fact, two, one for me and one for my friend who I met in Amsterdam for the Tarkan concert. I chose this color, as it seemed to be the most universally flattering one for every day.




Sunday Riley

     Good genes lactic acid treatment (5 ml tester): I got this and the other Sunday Riley sample as a point perk at Sephora. The Sunday Riley products were always so hyped up on Youtube so I jusst had to give it a try, plus I had not seen any interesting point perks in store for ages.
     Sunday Riley - A+ high dose retinoid serum (5 ml tester)
Maybelline - Instant age rewind eraser - multi use concealer (6 ml): I had managed not to pick this up in store as a back up for the entire year of 2019 - so in December I finally gave in and grabbed it as a back up. Do I need a concealer in the near future? No I already have two opened wand concealers, plus the new Becca one.

Did you do any good last minute purchases in 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment