Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Beauty goals for 2017

Ok straight into next project 10 use it up (or project pan)

These are the ten products that need to be used up in my collection as of late

First six products

The last four products


Lumene body magic - hydra luminous body lotion (200 ml): goal is to finish this up - as a matter of fact there are only a few uses left I guess... but this is one of my oldest products I own, so it needs to be used up.
Victoria's Secret - Beauty rush - Candy baby - body double mist (250 ml): goal use it completely up - have a few newer body sprays that I need to start using.
The body shop - Vitamin E face mist (100 ml): maybe 1/6 left of this facial mist, body shop has recently changed the packaging and removed parabens from the formula - will for sure buy again.
Hollister - So Cal - perfume (75 ml): a discontinued fragrance by Hollister, love the scent, but is one of my older fragrances so I want to make a sure I use it up before it goes bad.
Maybelline - Instant age rewind eraser dark circles - light pale (6 ml): the goal is to use this up.
Burt's Bees - gloss - 203 Autumn haze (5 ml): I managed to use almost half of this in 2016 - so the goal for 2017 is to use the rest of it up.
Maybelline - colour tattoo 24hr - gel cream eyeshadow - 35 on and on bronze: this has started to dry up and I have not used it so mutch, so the goal for this product is to hit pan and get some use out of it before it goes bad.
Lancome le crayon kohl noir (0,7 g): this was a part of the beauty goals for 2016, and I estimate I used about 2 cm of the pencil, and given the fact it was my main eyeliner I used 90% of the time when I did my makeup. Remaining are 4,5 cm of the pencil.
Maybelline - depotted eyeshadow in a champagne shimmery colour: my mission is to hit pan on this shadow, but I mainly use it in my inner corner of my eye and under the brow as a highlight.
Bourjois Paris - Smokey eyes trio - 09 Lady vert de gris (4,5 g): the goal with this trio is to hit pan on the middle shade (the lighter brown grey colour). But this colour is the perfect crease colour, then I mix it with the darker brown and use in my eyebrows.

So that concludes the 

No comments:

Post a Comment