Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Beauty goals for 2016 - update 3 - final update

At the end of the year 2015 I put a goal to finish up 10 products, of those 10 products I managed to finish 8, see picture below;

Finished products 2016

So what is left is the eyeliner and the gloss (which I replaced with a Burt's Bees gloss)

The rest of the Lancome black Kohl eyeliner
 (the blush is a repressed Clinique blush not in the project)

The Burt's Bees gloss in Autumn Haze

The gloss is just millimeters from the set goal of using half of the gloss up, the eyeliner seems to be holding on for dear life, and could even take me another year to finish. Probably because it is fairly dry. But it is really the only eyeliner I have used for the entire year! And I have only used 1-2 cm of it as it seems. And I have a bunch of other liners waiting to be used. So I have learned it takes about a year to finish half a gloss. That should really hold me back in future purchases. But overall I am really glad that the products I used up are out of my collection, and have been saved from going bad.

So next is just to decide goals and products for next year, 2017!



No comments:

Post a Comment