Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lumene Vitamin C+ BB cream

Last year I ordered this BB cream from Lumene on Suomikauppa.fi an online store that sells Finish products  and ships them world wide. What's so great about this store is that you can send them an e-mail if the product you are looking for is not available on their website, and that's exactly what I did in my case. They didn't have tht BB-cream available at first so I sent them a line, and in about 4 days, they sent me an e-mail that the cream was now available on their web-site! What an amazing service. So this is what it looks like:





Lumene Vitamin C+ BB cream



The clolor I ordered was 01 Light

Blended out


At first I thought the cream was a little bit too thick for my liking (especially compared to my Maybelline BB cream), and still it is a bit thick so I can't use my fingers to blend it out on my face- well I can, but it looks way too cakey. So I purchased a stipple brush from elf, and that works perfectly with the Lumene Vitamin C+ BB cream, as it applies thin enough not to look cakey or enhancing my few face lines. It does not offer a lot of colours, as it only comes in two shades, but this is perfect for me in winter, I'm somewhat fair, but not very fair. This has become my winter staple (even though I don't prefer to wear makeup every day). For me, with a bit oily skin I do need to use powder on top. 

Thank you for reading,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment