Sunday, January 22, 2023

Project pan 2023

So it's the time of year to choose my items for my project pan, set a few goals, and try my best to reach them.

As so many years before I have chosen 10 items, to finish - or reach a certain goal with:

The 10 products in my project pan 2023

Status of the Fenty match stix and Becca under eye corrector


Supergoop - Zink Screen SPF 40 (50 ml):
Weight at the start of 2023 (with packaging and cap): 85 gr
Goal: Finish it
Why: It technically has expired, and I want to use it up, plus I should make a habit to use spf on the daily
Estée Lauder - Pure color creme lipstick in Rose tea (0.12 oz/3.4 g):
Length at the start of 2023 (measured from plastic base: 2.4 cm
Goal: Finish it
Why: It is getting old and I want to get more use out of it
Becca - First light priming filter (15 ml):
Weight at the start of 2023 (with packaging and cap): 16 g
Goal: Finish it
Why: I bought it around Christmas time in 2019 - and I have several primers, so I need to start to use them up, and this is quite small and should be manageable. 
Elizabeth Arden - Green tea honey drops body cream (500 ml):
Weight at the start of 2023 (with packaging and cap): 245 g
Goal: Finish it
Why: The remaining product was left outstanding after Project pan 2022, so this year I want to use it up
Caudalie - Beauty elexir (30 ml):
Estimated product at the start of 2023: 1/3 
Goal: Finish it
Why: It has a heavy scent to it and it would be good to have one less setting spray in my collection
Bath and Body works - Fine fragrance mist in French lavender and honey (236 ml):
Goal: Use about 1/3 of the remaining product - or down to the lower purple line on the bottle
Why: It is getting older and I want to get some use out of it.
Kiehls - Midnight recovery concentrate (4 ml):
Amount left at the start of 2023: Just below half
Goal: Finish it
Why: I got it some time back, and have several serums and similar products in my stash, so I thought this one could be finished quite fast, so I could focus on other items.
Sensai - Bronzing gel in BG 62 Amber bronze (50 ml):
Weight at the start of 2023 (with packaging and cap): 64 g
Goal: Use 10 g of it
Why: I have never gotten into the habit of using this bronzing gel, as it remains quite a hyped product within Iceland. So I want to try to figure out a way if I can use this product.
Fenty Beauty - Match stick, matte skinstick in Amber (7.10 g):
Start of 2023: When fully screwed down, the product sticks out 6 mm from the packaging.
Goal: To use enough product that when it is fully screwed down, the product will not stick out at all.
Why: This is the original formula, and I must have bought it in 2019, so it is about time I get some use out of it.
Becca - Under eye brightening corrector (2.3 g): 
Weight at the start of 2023 (with packaging and cap): 23 g
Goal: Use it up
Why: I have owned this since the end of 2019, even though I did not start to use it until late 2020 - it is time to finish it up, plus I have a full size backup.

Other goals for 2023:
1. No colored lipstick nor lip-gloss purchase in 2023
2. No mascara purchase in 2023, second year in a row
3. Use a face mask once a week
4. Only buy one colored cosmetics per month - or 12 items in the year 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment