Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Empties January - December 2021

 So here is the whole lot I used up of beauty products in 2021...


Products I finished in 2021

The rest of the products I used up in 2021



Essence - stay all day concealer - 10 natural beige (7 ml): this was a product was a part of my beauty goals for 2021, and I managed to finish it in the first half of 2021

Essence - Lash Princess mascara (12 ml): This remains a hyped up mascara on YT, I did not like the brush though, found the wand a bit too big, and I do prefer a plastic bristle brush. So it tended to smudge a bit when I was applying it on my hooded eyes - might buy again in a pinch.

Lumene - Vitamin C+ anti-puffiness roll-on eye serum (10 ml): This was a part of my beauty goals for 2021, I managed to use the little product that remained in it. Glad it is finished as I am sure the C vitamin has probably lost it's potency since I bought it. 

Lancome - Bi-Facil double action eye makeup remover (200 ml): This is absolutely my favorite eye-makeup remover and I will for sure continue to repurchase it.

The body shop - Aloe Calming toner (250 ml): This is absolutely my favorite toner, and I always continue to purchase it as long as the Body shop makes it. 

Lumene - Intense hydration 24 hour moisturizer (50 ml): One of my favorite day creams, soft and I love the scent soft and mild. 

Cover Girl - Ready set gorgeous - 115 (30 ml): This foundation was unsuccessfully a part of my beauty goals for 2019, and surprisingly the tube seemed to be never ending, as more and more product came out of it's nozzle. 

Skyn Iceland - Pure Cloud Cream (10 ml): Continuing on the theme from last year to use up my testers, this is a very light cream and probably most suitable for oily skin, as my skin is combo, and this was a product I used in the autumn, it was not the best for me, as even though having a combo skin, I sometimes have a dry skin surface, and this cream really did not play along well with that. Never the same I managed to finish it. 

Dr. Organic - Organic Manuka Honey hand and nail cream (125 ml): this hand cream is by far the best hand cream I have ever tried.

Hurraw - Grapefruit lip balm (4.3 gr): This lip balm is average, not the greatest and not the worst.

Artdeco - Soft eyeliner waterproof, 16 (1.2 g): this eyeliner is super close to Mac Teddy eye-kohl, but this is not an empties as such. But a declutter, I have Mac teddy in my stash - and this one is getting a bit old, and I rarely use it, so it's time to declutter it.

Sephora - Macadamia hand masks (1 pair): After a season of excessive hand washing and hand sanitizing, this was exactly what the dr. ordered, and my god did each glove come with a lot of product!! After my first use, I stored it in the fridge, and used the day after, and right after using it on my hands for the 2nd time, I threw the "gloves" on my feet and used them as a partial foot mask! 

Blue Lagoon - Algae mask ice cube (7 ml): this is a fairly strong mask, so I did not have this on for very long. But my skin felt squeaky clean afterwards. 

Dr. Hauschka - Hand creme (10 ml): Another tester used up - yey!! Actually I expected this hand cream to be better than it was, considering it was from Dr. Hauschka. Would choose Dr. Organic any day!

L'oréal Paris Elvital - Steam mask - for long damaged hair (20 ml): This hair-mask even came with it's own shower cap, and a whole lot of product!! And the dry ends of my hair felt super soft afterwards.

John Frieda - Frizz Ease hair serum (3 ml): Another tester done, this product is always nice from time to time. But I am not much of a hair-person so usually I do not fuss too much with my hair.

The labs organics - Hyalurornic serum 200 (1 ml): Another tester used up in 2021, this tester was way too small to be able to say anything about the product though.

Inglot lab - Hydrating day serum (1 ml): The same goes for this tester, as the last one, too small to be able to say anything about the product. 

Did you use up a lot this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment