Saturday, May 1, 2021

January - April haul 2021

Covid 19 remains to be a defining factor for 2021, with very few events, no social gatherings, hence very few occations where one wears full face of makeup or fells inclined to buy something new.

So in the first four months of 2021 I only bought three items:

January - April haul

Gosh - Kohl eye liner (1,1 g): So I took a second attempt to use a skin colored eye liner to use in the lower water line to open the eyes. Have I used since? No...

Nailberry - Breathable nail polish - Simplicity (15 ml): I had been very curious about this nailpolish brand since it launched in 2019 or 2020 in Iceland, claiming to be toxic free, breathable and not discoloring the nails yellow. Number of uses? Once, did not feel at all differnet from regular nail polish.

Gua sha - rose quartz facial massage stone: I grabbed this item on a birthday sale with Nola. I had wantet to try this type of facial massager and also wanted to try to use it on my stiff shoulder/neck to see if it would be able to release some tension. Have I used it? Yes once on my face and once on my neck/shoulder area. 

Should I maybe stop purchasing any beauty products, as I do even use them more than once? Yes deffinetly!

No comments:

Post a Comment