Sunday, January 3, 2021

Beauty goals for 2021

 As per usual, I have chosen ten items to focus on in the year of 2021.

My 10 chosen items for 2021

Lumene - Instant glow beauty serum (30 ml): 
Current weight (with packaging - as for all of the products): 78 g. 
Goal: finish up. 
Why: this is one of my oldest complexion products
Kiko - Stick eyeshadow - 05 (1,64 g): 
Current weight: 11 g
Goal: use 0,6 g of it (about a third of the entire eyeshadow)
Why: For the last 2 years I have focused on one cream eyeshadow each year, and I have hardly used this one at all, so I would like to give it some love before it dries out.
Garnier - 5 sec perfect blur, soothing perfecting primer (30 ml): 
Current weight: 34 g
Goal: use 10 g
Why: this is my oldest primer and I want to start to wear primers more.
Jergens BB Body perfecting skin cream -all medium to deep skin tones (221 ml): 
Current weight: 95 g. 
Goal: to finish up. 
Why: roll over from Beauty goals of 2020.
One direction - Our moment eau de parfum (100 ml): 
Current weight: 324 g
Goal: finish up
Why: roll over from Beauty goals of 2020.
Lumene - Vitamin C+ anti-puffiness roll-on eye serum (10 ml): 
Current weight: 10 g
Goal: finish it.
Why: this is getting older and is almost finished.
Clarins - Radiance-Plus golden glow booster (15 ml): 
Current weight: 27 g
Goal: to use half of the remaining product, or to get the product line down to the area where "radiance-plus" is written on the packaging.
Why: I never remember to use tanning product like this one, and it is getting older and would like to use more of it.
Essence - Stay all day concealer - 10 natural beige (7 ml): 
Current weight: 9 g
Goal: to use up
Why: I bought this product in Crete in 2016. So it is amongst my oldest concealers and needs to go.
Victoria's Secret - lip gloss (13 g): 
Current weight: 11 g. 
Goal: to finish up. 
Why: roll over from Beauty goals of 2020
Gina Tricot Beauty - eyeshadow - 42 caramel (1,8 g): 
Current weight: 13 g
Goal: to hit pan
Why: this is a repressed shadow, and the texture was amazing before I repressed it, now it is not so amazing, so I want to hit pan again. 


Other goals:
  1. No impulse buys just because there is a discount
  2. Only one eye-palette purchase in 2021
  3. No body lotion purchase in 2021
  4. No bronzer purchase in 2021
  5. Keep an ongoing wish-list
  6. Use nail-polish at least once a month

No comments:

Post a Comment