Sunday, December 27, 2020

November - December haul 2020

 These last two months of the year I have not added a great deal to my stash, as a matter of fact I have only added two items.

Facial mask brush and foundadtion/concealer

The body shop - Facial mask brush: I had been contemplating to purchase a facial mask brush, and when The body shop was having a discount for black Friday weekend I grabbed the opportunity.

RMS - "un" cover up - shade 22 (5,67 g): I had had my eye on this product for some time, and had swatched it from time to time when passing through Shoppers Drug Mart in Eaton Center in Toronto, when one could travel over the world. With the current situation, covid-19 life, with not a lot of social engagements, and having to wear a mask when out and about I am not into wearing a full face of makeup. Still with my perioral dermatitis sometimes causing some redness around my mouth, I wanted something light that would blend in nicely and would not agitate my skin, and it looks amazing on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment