Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Beauty goals for 2019 - Four month update

So how are my beauty goals for 2019 going, four months in?

A mark from start until now can be seen on some of the products

Solid perfume and eyeshadow update


The Bourjois shadow profile

So four months in and I have finished two of the ten products I set my goal to finish in 2019:

L'Occitane en provence - Verveine body lotion (250 ml): This product was my "give me product" of this project, as there were only about 60 ml left in the tube, and did I manage to finish this body lotion. It's texture was light and easily absorbed into my skin. But not sure I would repurchase.
Inglot - Bright amber - solid perfume (2,3 g): So glad this item is finished, I loved the scent, but not the "soldid" part, if it would come in a liquid form, I would consider repurchasing.

Measurable progress can be seen on another five products:

Lumene - Bright now vitamin C eye cream (15 ml): At the start of this project I estimated I had 4 ml left of this eye cream, and as I seem to have finished half of the remaining product, I guess I have about 2 ml left and should be able to finish that up in another four months.
Bourjois Paris - Happy light luminous serum primer (15 ml): I am about half way through this product, even thought I have perhaps only used 1,5 ml since I started this project. leaving me about 7,5 ml for the rest of the year. 
Origins - Drink up 10 minute mask to quench skin's thirst (100 ml): I have tried to implement mask Monday to use this product up, with not so much success, but still a bit of progress. 
Avon - Moroccan argan oil (30 ml): I have managed to use a bit of this hair oil, and will continue to use it.
Express - Love Express eau de parfum (10 ml): This item I did not mark, but if I compare it to the previous picture I have made small progress on it.

Non visable progress:

Cover Girl - Ready set gorgeous in the color 115 (30 ml): as this is a non see-through bottle, I have no idea how I am doing on this product, but at the start I had about 2/3 left, or about 20 ml.
Maybelline - Color tattoo 24hr - gel cream eyeshadow - 35 on and on bronze: The original mission of this product was to hit side-pan, but when I started to use the eyeshadow it was a bit dried out, so I needed to stir it all up into one spot. New goal? use it two times a month from now on? The only progress so far has been using up the stir-marks in the empty spaces.
Bourjois Paris - Smokey eyes trio - 09 Lady vert de gris (4,5 g): My goal for 2019 was to hit pan on the eyeshadow without pan in this trio. And I do believe I have made some progress on it, and is probably the most used eyeshadow in my entire collection in the time that has passed this year. 


How is your project going?

No comments:

Post a Comment