Sunday, October 22, 2017

UK + GR+ DK + FI Haul

So far this year I have been on two holidays, one to Corfu, Greece, with connecting flights in London, and then to Copenhagen and Finland. And these are the things I grabbed on those trips.

UK + GR + DK + FI haul

Finlayson Coronna cosmetics bag


On my trip to Greece, I bought two items, one in the airport at Gatwick where I grabbed a Mac paint-pot in Groundwork. This is the perfect no effort, minimal eyeshadow product for everyday. Do not regret it for one minute.
In Sephora in Corfu I bought a Sephora Lotus face mask - which claims to be moisturizing and soothing. Obviously I have not used it yet, but come winter I am sure it will come in handy.

In Copenhagen I picked up the Essence Lash princess mascara. And this type was the one that I had heard the most positive reviews about. In fact I have been trying to get my hands onto one for a couple of years, but the Essence stands where I have bumped into them abroad tend to be very picked over, and sold out. So I was pleasantly surprised they had a full stand in Føtex in Fredriksberg Center in Copenhagen.

The rest of the shopping was done in Finland, where I bought several items from Lumene, the Finnish skincare brand and shampoo and conditioner from the Swedish brand Maria Nila.
Lumene Lahde [Source] Arctic spring water enriched facial mist. I bought this with the intention to replace my Body shop vitamin E facial spray which is almost finished.
Maria Nila Luminous colour shampoo and conditioner. They are vegan and cruelty free, and do not contain sulphates and parabens. I have tried a shampoo from their volume line and so far I like it. And as per bottle is about 10 EUR cheaper in Finland compared to Iceland I decided to pick them up.
Lumene soft touch hydrating toner for dry and normal skin. I still am using the toner I bought in DK last year, but it always good to have a backup ready to go. And as things in Iceland tend to be quite expensive, it always pays off to stock up while abroad.
Lumene Lahde [Source] Pure arctic miracle 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water. This was on offer, and also bought as a back up, when I finish the micellar water I am using currently. But now days I only use micellar water to remove my eye makeup.
Lumene Invisible Illumination - Instant glow beauty serum. This is a colored serum, and I did I choose the color: universal light. And claims to subtly enhance ones complexion, so it is probably a very sheer coverage.
Then I totally fell in love with this little cosmetics bag from Finlayson Coronna, so that also fell into my shopping cart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment