Friday, May 10, 2013

Empties January-May 2013


Empties January - May 2013

Aveeno - Clear copmexion foaming cleanser
A good foaming facial cleanser, free of parabens, have no complins about it.

Lancóme Bi-Facil eye makeup remover
The only eye-makeup remover I have used to date, very good, although it never gets everything off in first try. Paraben free, you shake it up before use, as it is made up of two liquids that part from each other - blue in the bottle.

Sothys Hydravance facial cream
Absoloutly the best facial crem I have ever used, this contains parabens, but I heard in the beauty section of my supermarket, that they are going to be paraben free. And if that is true I will definetly buy again - best cream for my skin, combined with the Sothys Hydradvace, intensive hydrating serum - great combo. Will 100% buy again if they go paraben free.

Thank you for reading,
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment