Monday, September 30, 2024

July - September haul 2024

As per usual some items keep rolling into my possession, let's not even talk about the stuff you see and grab whilst you are on holiday, or the items you purchase for your upcoming trip. 

Mix of Sephora, Target, Amazon and Denmark purchases

Wrinkles schminkles giftbag

Haul mostly from Helsinki and Greece

Biossance - Squalane + marine algae eye cream (3 ml) and Squalane + omega repair cream (15 ml): This I decided to use some of my Sephora points on, moistly as I forgot my moisturizer on a work trip to the US, and also as I was going on holiday and this was a perfect travel size moisturizer for the trip, and I had previously gotten a sample of the cream, and I really did like it.
Miild - Skin glow tinted beauty balm in 02 Soft coral (7.9 ml): This was a recent launch from Miild, and I simply could not resist. The hardest thing was actually to choose the color as all of their options were super cute.
Numbuzin - 2 Cica repair cream (60 ml): This I ordered on Amazon, as it is supposed to be similar to Dr. Jart ceramidin skin barrier cream.  
Miild - Cleansing cream, mild and light for dry and sensitive skin (100 ml): I decided to pick this up on a short holiday in Copenhagen. As this is a brand I am very interested in.
Derma - 30 Sun lotion high spf (150 ml): I picked this up in Fotex in Copenhagen, I was running low on my spf 30 and this grabbed my attention with the "bedst i test" label and being fragrance free.
Herbal Essences - Rose hips shampoo (100 ml): This I picked up in Target specially for holiday 
Herbal Essences - Rose hips conditioner (100 ml): The same for this as the shampoo, perfect size for travelling 
GIVE Beauty - Eye see in sparkle multidimensional eye pigment in the color Dazzle (5.5 g): So much for not falling for a discount! I had been keeping an eye on this product ever since I saw it featured in one of Erin Nicole's videos and had been wondering if I should pull the trigger on it or not. Then when I saw it was on offer, I did indeed pull the trigger.  
CeraVe - Hydrating facial cleanser for normal to dry skin (87 ml): This I also picked up in Target, as I managed to forget my mini Drunk Elephant deluxe sample size at the pool. So I needed a new facial cleanser to take with me to the gym or to the pool. 
Farmacy - Green clean makeup meltaway cleansing balm (20 ml): This I got as a gift with purchase with the Give eye sparkle. I have wanted to try this makeup cleanser, so now is the perfect time to try a mini one. 
Dior - Diorshow maximizer 4D (10 ml): I had an older version of this product (then called 3D) but I had to change it out as I got an eye infection and had to take out the mascara and the Dior 3D maximizer I was using at the time. I have yet not tried this one out, but if it is any good as the 3D I am sure it will be amazing.
Wrinkles Scminkles giftbag - Wrinkles schminkles morning after glow serum (60 ml), Forehead wrinkle patches (2 patches), Neck wrinkle patch, Chest wrinkle patch, mouth & lip wrinkle patches (2 patches), Eye wrinkle patches (6 patches), Self dissolving microneedle patches (4 patches), Silicone patch cleanser (6 x 1.5 ml), 2 scrunchies and a spa headband: This I won in a online Facebook giveaway, I have been curious about this brand for some time, now I can try these multi use patches.
Lumene - Nordic berry length & volume - mascara with cranberry and lash lengthening complex in brown (8 ml): I easily broke my "no buy" on mascaras as I came across the Lumene brand at Helsinki airport. I used to love their blueberry mascara, but as that type did not come in a brown color, so I decided to pick this one up. And I found out the price difference between this product in the supermarket in Helsinki vs. the HEL airport is 2 Euro cheaper at the airport.
Biafin - Skin emulsion (100 ml): Finally I ran into the OG Biafin cream, it is supposed to be good for sensitive skin, minor burns and rashes. 
Olivolio - Deep hydration foot care cream (150 ml): I have bought this before for my mom, and she absolutely loves it, so as I was recommended to use a foot cream, it made perfect sense to pick this up whilst on holiday in Greece.
Donkey milk treasures - Lip balm organic olive oil & beeswax natural spf 15+ (3.2 g): I seem to have managed to loose my spf lip balm, so I grabbed this one in the supermarket in Greece. The packaging is a little bit rinky dink, but the product inside is ok. 
Pharmacy skincare - L300 Normal to combination skin face cream light sensitive (60 ml): The skincare aisle in the supermarket in Helsinki was amazing, so it became the ultimate temptation to buy some skincare there, I was originally going to buy a cream from a Finnish brand that my friend uses, but that turned out to contain parabens, so I opted for this Norwegian brand instead.
Lumene - CC all over concealer in 0.5 light (8.5 ml): This concealer had a massive stand in the supermarket in Helskinki. Did I need a concealer? Definitely not, but somehow it ended in my basket anyway! 
Skinfix - Triple lipid-peptide cream (2 ml): This I got as a sample from Sephora by the entrance when I went in there one day. 

Pff.. now it is seriously time to pull the breaks on this shopping addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment